You are afraid that you will hurt yourself, someone else, have a nervous breakdown or experience burnout.
Being anxious, fearful, tense, shy, up tight or restless sleeping patterns.
Being overwhelmed, confused, bewildered, helpless, lost or caught up in a Newton’s Cradle Trap.
Suffering from depression, loneliness, sadness, guilt or feeling a failure.
Experience feelings of resentment, anger, distrust, feelings of betrayal or wanting to harm someone.
Experience unexplained changes in feelings, unexpected mood swings of highs and lows, or emotional instability.
Often dealing with physical ailments such as aches and pains, tiredness or poor appetite.
You don’t give a damn, apathy and a feeling that nothing matters.
You are overly eager to please, an indecisive person or obedient follower.
- When did you experience the feeling associated with the problem?
- Why have the feelings continued?
- Are the feelings or emotions related directly/indirectly to particular actions?
- Is this emotion/feeling generally applicable, or only in specific circumstances?
- What type of negative influences do the feelings have on you?
- Any positive impact?
- What kinds of unwanted feelings are involved? (e.g. fears, anxiety, sadness & self-criticism, anger & prejudice, dependency & passivity, frustration, confusion, …etc.)
- How may the feelings be eliminated? Can the feeling be eliminated?